All-Star 2022 - 2023 Worlds Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Orlando will have the following for 22-23:

Revelation - IOLC6
Angels - Small Coed 6 (I believe this is a return it to a previous division? They were open last year right?)

NEW for 22-23:

Genesis - IOCNT6
Eternity - IOSC6

Top Gun Orlando will have the following for 22-23:

Revelation - IOLC6
Angels - Small Coed 6 (I believe this is a return it to a previous division? They were open last year right?)

NEW for 22-23:

Genesis - IOCNT6
Eternity - IOSC6
Angels have not been small coed. They were small senior, then went senior open small coed a few years ago.

Wonder why they changed the name of Saints.

And Revelation is still in SOLC6, not intl.

Angels have not been small coed. They were small senior, then went senior open small coed a few years ago.

Wonder why they changed the name of Saints.

And Revelation is still in SOLC6, not intl.

I stand corrected. I think I remember them being small senior and just made it up in my head that they were Coed.

I just saw a tweet, but I can't find it anymore, that Woodlands Elite is adding a Small Senior 6 team named Red Angels.

I just saw something that said that Fame Super Seniors is switching to Senior Open Small Coed now. (They were previously Senior Open 6 I believe - and MAG 6 and Small Senior before that I feel like.)

There’s a division change I didn’t see coming.

I just saw something that said that Fame Super Seniors is switching to Senior Open Small Coed now. (They were previously Senior Open 6 I believe - and MAG 6 and Small Senior before that I feel like.)

There’s a division change I didn’t see coming.
They were International AG6. They were medium and large AG in the past.

Seems like its more of combining SS and Vengeance.

They were large coed in 2008. They were essentially Georgia Large Coed for the one season GA was closed. So they used their color for that team.

Yall think the cheer world is crazy now you should have been on social media during the Stingrays FallStars drama after their day one performance.

Back