All-Star 2022 - 2023 Worlds Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I’m surprised at how small Forsyth is. It seems they lost three teams from last season. No level 3 team? Why the move from JC?

Also Marietta seems to have less teams. No Red Y2? No Spice S5?
I just compared Marietta LY to TY. They had 30 teams last year and have 30 + Super Rays (moving from JC) this year.

They lost:
Blush Sr 1
Red Yth 2
Shadow 4-U17
Spice Sr 5
Lavender Int Open 6

They gained:
Super Rays (cheerabilities from JC)
Citrus Jr. Prep 1.1
Coconut Mini 2
Blue Sm Jr 2
Purple Sm Coed 6
Neon Sm Sr 6

Johns Creek, I truly have no idea, but it appears they were renting the JC location. The Cummings/Forsyth location appears to have been purchased.
<JC-4680 Morton Rd>
<Forsyth-7715 Majors Rd>

I just compared Marietta LY to TY. They had 30 teams last year and have 30 + Super Rays (moving from JC) this year.

They lost:
Blush Sr 1
Red Yth 2
Shadow 4-U17
Spice Sr 5
Lavender Int Open 6

They gained:
Super Rays (cheerabilities from JC)
Citrus Jr. Prep 1.1
Coconut Mini 2
Blue Sm Jr 2
Purple Sm Coed 6
Neon Sm Sr 6

Johns Creek, I truly have no idea, but it appears they were renting the JC location. The Cummings/Forsyth location appears to have been purchased.
<JC-4680 Morton Rd>
<Forsyth-7715 Majors Rd>

So that Stingrays location moved from Johns Creek to Cumming? That puts them extremely close to ATA, like 3 miles apart. I’m pretty sure there’s another gym in that 3 mile radius, Twisters, if they’re still around. 3 gyms serving one small city? Not sure how that even works.

If that JC location is any smaller, that could help explain why.

So that Stingrays location moved from Johns Creek to Cumming? That puts them extremely close to ATA, like 3 miles apart. I’m pretty sure there’s another gym in that 3 mile radius, Twisters, if they’re still around. 3 gyms serving one small city? Not sure how that even works.

Just to add- the old Stingrays Johns Creek address is about 20 min from the new Cumming address- doesn’t seem like that much but not every parent will be willing to make a longer drive.

Again, I know nothing about the JC move. I just Googled the two addresses and saw the JC location was leased and the Cumming address was purchased.

Assuming....According to Xome, the JC location dollar per sq ft went from $169 to $221 since April of LY. On that 19,180 sq ft building, that translates into almost a $1M, or a 30.7%, valuation increase in one year. Landlords around Atlanta have been writing 20-30% increases in hot areas. Again, I'm assuming, I have no idea why they moved, but Cumming is growing, and a much more reasonable buying/leasing market than JC. <Xome>

Please don't forget them. Phoebe is literally screaming because she made Scratch6 this year. Those of y'all playing the long game, yes Phoebe is now almost 21 and coming back to cheer after graduating high school, moving to South Korea, moving BACK from South Korea..lol
Please don't forget them. Phoebe is literally screaming because she made Scratch6 this year. Those of y'all playing the long game, yes Phoebe is now almost 21 and coming back to cheer after graduating high school, moving to South Korea, moving BACK from South Korea..lol
Congrats to her for continuing her dream, my child is in exact same scenario. She made her dream team after 15 years and at 19 years old. Good luck this year

Back