College 2022 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question in case anyone knows, but you would've had to attended 2020 or earlier to know. UCA College Nationals is January 14-16, 2022, Friday-Sunday. What typically happens on Friday? Prelims for everyone? Trying to figure out if we need to arrive Thursday night or could arrive on Friday instead. Thanks in advance.

Question in case anyone knows, but you would've had to attended 2020 or earlier to know. UCA College Nationals is January 14-16, 2022, Friday-Sunday. What typically happens on Friday? Prelims for everyone? Trying to figure out if we need to arrive Thursday night or could arrive on Friday instead. Thanks in advance.

Usually partner stunts and game day competition

I thought partner and group days stunts were the last day. Last year only NCA had partner and group stunt competition.

Prelims take place on Saturday, January 15th, 2022. Also, the mascot finals take place that day as well.

Thanks everyone. My daughters are on game day right now, but everything is always subject to change.

Wait, I see Navarro and TVCC--does this mean Navarro and TVCC are entering the team competition too???? Or have they previously submitted partner stunt entries without bringing the whole team?

The Coed stunt and group stunt competition are separate from the team competition. The team competition list hasn’t been shared yet. I am pretty sure Louisville all girl and coed will be there.

Back