College 2022 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Louisville cheer and dance teams compete at NCA.
OMG you are right! Their coed team goes against Texas Tech. I don’t know what I was thinking. But the stunt partner comp. is still separate/ doesn’t determine where their teams competes.

OMG you are right! Their coed team goes against Texas Tech. I don’t know what I was thinking. But the stunt partner comp. is still separate/ doesn’t determine where their teams competes.
The Louisville partner and stunt groups compete at NCA as well.

Meanwhile, there are partner stunt teams from the likes of Morehead State, Oklahoma, WKU, Ohio State, Alabama and EKU whose teams compete at the UCA College Nationals. There's also Tennessee who competes in both Game Day and the performance divisions.

Does anyone have the link for parents to look at & order UCA 2022 spectator packages/tickets? I searched, but couldn't find it. Everything I google sends me to Varsity TV.

Does anyone have the link for parents to look at & order UCA 2022 spectator packages/tickets? I searched, but couldn't find it. Everything I google sends me to Varsity TV.
While the Varsity website is down for upgrade all of those links/etc will have to come from the program coaches. I think all varsity links right now just go to the V TV sites.

Looks like on the V Tv event hub page they dropped a lot of info including a ticket link. I can't get it to go past step 1 but at least its there.

Their is currently a petition going around for a local college; Widener University's administration not allowing them to attend UCA Nationals because they don't see cheerleading as a legitimate sport! I signed it and hope all of you would sign it as well!!

Latest posts

Back