College 2022 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UCA D1 Final Results:
1. University of South Florida 2. University of Alabama 3. Ohio State University 4. University of Oklahoma 5. University of Central Florida
6. Louisiana State University 7. University of Tennessee 8. University of Kentucky 9. Rutgers University 10. Michigan State University 11. Ole Miss

I don't know a ton about UCA scoring, but is it a deduction if you miss a sign or hold up the sign wrong (i.e. upside down)? I'm curious how much that affected UK's scores in addition to their falls.

Which team does your daughter cheer for?
Kutztown University in PA. They didn't advance in game day and we're just not gonna talk about their other performance aside to say that it probably the lowest score of the event. But the team had a LOT of adversity in the past couple weeks, COVID ran wild through the team and at one point they didn't even think they'd have enough available to make the trip and that was only IF the school allowed them to. So to just put routines on the floor was a win for them. But their Open Coed performance was....well not good.

Back