All-Star [3/22-3/23] Usa Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, on the latest schedule there are still empty spots? Are these just gyms who haven't paid yet? Not thrilled to already have 12 teams in our division with the possibility of more :confused:......

14 of those empty spots belong to vca. Lol. Our medium coed 5 has an at large and will be attending as well. I was told Cali is bringing some teams also

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So, on the latest schedule there are still empty spots? Are these just gyms who haven't paid yet? Not thrilled to already have 12 teams in our division with the possibility of more :confused:......
I think your the first person I've heard that doesn't want more teams in their division haha. Most people want as many teams as possible to compete against

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can I ask why not? My CP absolutely loves when her division is huge and packed with awesome teams! Makes the win that much more rewarding! This is a big national, right? You want to be National Champions against everyone, not just a few teams after the division has been split into a zillion smaller divisions!

Back