All-Star [3/22-3/23] Usa Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nb6b0m.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

sucks that the bid winners have to be two different divisions. i would love to see mac's get paid (assuming rankings stay the same today.)

Never seen a team get a do over (except for safety/injury), but USA Nationals allowed it today. SCV large Jr 3 got to compete twice. Something about not being ready when they were called to the floor, but everyone was on the mat and in position when the music started. Has anyone heard of a team getting a complete do over before? (Oh, and they got 1st after the do over so a lot of people were mad).

Never seen a team get a do over (except for safety/injury), but USA Nationals allowed it today. SCV large Jr 3 got to compete twice. Something about not being ready when they were called to the floor, but everyone was on the mat and in position when the music started. Has anyone heard of a team getting a complete do over before? (Oh, and they got 1st after the do over so a lot of people were mad).
I was wondering why they went again. I saw the routine the first thru and thought they looked fine. Not perfect, but fine.

From USA's twitter: Summit bids
At large:
SoCal Sm Jr 1
PCM Sm Jr 1
SCV Lg Sr 1
CheerForce Yth 2
Macs Lg Sr 2B
CheerForce Sm Sr 2B
SCV Sm Jr 3B
CheerForce Lg Sr 3
CheerForce Lg Sr Cd 3
SoCal Sm Sr 4