All-Star [4/12-4/13] One Up Nashville,tn (worlds Bid)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If we don't have anything else going on, I might take cp to this. We are about 2 1/2 hours away, but this is as close as it gets for us to go to watch!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone have a block schedule? Trying to make some plans with friends driving in from ATL and we will know nothing until the last minute. I want to be sure they are there in time, reserve a room if cp is competing late etc. I'm totally in the dark right now. Thanks in advance !

Does anyone have a block schedule? Trying to make some plans with friends driving in from ATL and we will know nothing until the last minute. I want to be sure they are there in time, reserve a room if cp is competing late etc. I'm totally in the dark right now. Thanks in advance !
What team do you need to know the time for?

image.jpg

@Funfunfun here is a tentative block schedule. Full Performance Order will be posted tomorrow evening!

Thank you VERY much! Any chance you can post a TENTATIVE block schedule for The Summit?

Unfortunately since there are still bids being awarded this weekend and registration is open until the 18th, there won't be a block schedule until after registration is closed.

Did I miss Ace Warriors? They didn't compete today @ACEDAD

As I understand it, they are going twice tomorrow. Had kids at college tryouts.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

We were bummed! We drove about 2.5 hours to get there. Cp had really wanted to see them. She was glad to hear that they are still going to be able to compete. Good luck to them.

She did have a great day. We really live in the middle of nowhere and she eats, sleeps, and breathes cheer. She settles for school cheer, for now.

Back