All-Star 4-year-old Cheerleader To Be...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From me? Lol? I hope not! I just saw that someone brought something up from the parent board and the OP pointed it out. :)

This thread was about CP4. I wasn't too happy when someone brought up stuff I posted in the parents section about CP6 and that she had figured out what gym we're at. I'm feeling a little anxious about that. Parents section is meant to be a bit more "safe"? This thread I posted here because I was hoping to get input from coaches and athletes too. I have got what I wanted so thanks again for sharing experiences!

This thread was about CP4. I wasn't too happy when someone brought up stuff I posted in the parents section about CP6 and that she had figured out what gym we're at. I'm feeling a little anxious about that. Parents section is meant to be a bit more "safe"? This thread I posted here because I was hoping to get input from coaches and athletes too. I have got what I wanted so thanks again for sharing experiences!
I understand your concern but nothing confidential has been shared. My post was to point out that I can understand how someone can get a little confused at which thread they were replying to and which section it's in. These are 3 very similar threads all with pages of very similar feedback/advice.

When you said something they immediately deleted it, but then it was all shared and explained by a different poster. I said something because a lot of the stuff I share on the parent board I prefer kept private.

When you said something they immediately deleted it, but then it was all shared and explained by a different poster. I said something because a lot of the stuff I share on the parent board I prefer kept private.

I didn't mind what Pebbles said, explaining that thread about coaches saying kids did something badly. But I'm paranoid about the other stuff. Nevermind. Thanks :)

You would be amazed at how resourceful some of the Fierceboarders are in finding out gyms by subtle clues.

I have had a couple of people I know In real life ask me if I'm cheer dad on the boards and I never thought I had put any info out there. We don't call them the FBI for nothing.

You would be amazed at how resourceful some of the Fierceboarders are in finding out gyms by subtle clues.

I have had a couple of people I know In real life ask me if I'm cheer dad on the boards and I never thought I had put any info out there. We don't call them the FBI for nothing.

Yep, and gym owners and coaches also check and keep up with fierce board! :)

Latest posts

Back