57 Inspirational Quotes For Cheerleaders And Tumblers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 5, 2013
Click For Full Article

This article was originally published on TumblingCoach.com
Read the original right HERE: 57 Inspirational Quotes For Cheerleaders And Tumblers
Author: Coach Sahil M.

I’m a huge fan of quotes. The right ones can contain vast amounts of knowledge and wisdom in just a few sentences and I find that fascinating. I’m always on the lookout for inspirationals ones I can relate to, and I write out a few of my own to motivate athletes.

Obviously, not all quotes can relate to all things and as far as I know, there has never been a list of quotes carefully curated to help inspire and boost the motivation of cheerleaders…

Until now!

After hours of collecting and sorting through the best ones I could find, I’ve come up with this special list just for you. So bookmark this page, share it with your friends and drop by often whenever you need a shot of motivation before training. A good quote can help turn a bad tumbling day, into a great tumbling day because if you’ve been reading my stuff for a while, you know how important a good mentality and attitude is to your success.

Enjoy!

Some Of My Personal Favorites

“Ordinary actions repeated over a period of time, produce extra-ordinary results”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“Unless you pay the price for success, you will not know its worth”
- Apoorve Dubey (Tweet This)

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- Henry Ford (Tweet This)

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
- Henry David Thoreau (Tweet This)

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going”
- Beverly Sills (Tweet This)

“Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is”
- Vince Lombardi (Tweet This)

“Give yourself permission to shoot for something that seems totally beyond your grasp. You may be surprised at your capabilities”
- Dancia Patrick (Tweet This)

“Experience is the hardest, yet most valuable teacher – it gives you the test first, and the lesson later”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“The only way to create a diamond is under pressure. And the only way to make it shine is to cut and polish it over and over again”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“Do you know why we fall, sir? So that we may learn to pick ourselves back up!”
- Alfred from Batman Begins (Tweet This)

“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
- Zig Ziglar (Tweet This)

“You can’t fire a cannon, from a canoe!”
- Charles Poliquin (Tweet This)

[He was trying to make a point as to why you need a to have a solid foundation as an athlete through proper conditioning, before you try difficult skills]

“Pain is temporary; it may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually it will subside, but something else will take it’s place. If you quit however, it will last forever.”
- Eric Thomas (Tweet This)

“Tears may get you sympathy, but sweat will get you results”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“You can’t push yourself forward by patting your own booty”
- The FitJerk (Tweet This)

“Success and failure. We think of them as opposites, but they’re really not. They’re companions, the hero and the sidekick.”
- Laurence Shames (Tweet This)

“If people are talking behind your back, it’s only because you’re ahead of them”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
- Steve Jobs (Tweet This)

“If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.”
- Chinese Proverb (Tweet This)

“There are no traffic jams along the extra mile”
- Roger Staubach (Tweet This)

“The big shots are just little shots that kept on shooting”
- Christopher Morley (Tweet This)

“Fear is the interest you pay on a debt you may not even owe”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“Don’t be angry at the results you don’t have with the work you didn’t do”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“The best time to plant a tree you want, was 20 years ago. The second best time is right now”

“Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right”
- Henry Ford (Tweet This)

“Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
- Joshua J. Marine (Tweet This)

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who’s doing it”

“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me”
- Ayn Rand (Tweet This)

“A trophy carries dust, but a memory lasts forever”
- Mary Lou Retton (Tweet This)

“I am not afraid of the 10,000 strikes you’ve practiced once. But I’m deathly afraid of the one strike you’ve practiced 10,000 times”
- Chinese Monk Proverb (Tweet This)

“Good is not good enough when better is expected of you”
- Vin Scully (Tweet This)

“The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.”
- Pele (Tweet This)

“Show me a guy who’s afraid to look bad, and I’ll show you a guy you can beat every time.”
- Lou Brock (Tweet This)

“If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
- Michale Jordan (Tweet This)

“Don’t let what you CAN do stop you from doing what you can’t do”
- Unknown (Tweet This)

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”
- Muhammad Ali (Tweet This)

“Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.”
- Dan Gable (Tweet This)

“Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.”
- John Wooden (Tweet This)

“If you only ever give 90% in training then you will only ever give 90% when it matters.”
- Michael Owen (Tweet This)

I hope you enjoyed these, and if you have any of your own personal favorites that you’d like to share, post them in the comment section below – I’d love to read them. Also, on the next page are some quotes of my own …Continue

Liked this article? Visit TumblingCoach.com for even more great pieces just like this!

Some of my favorites are:
"Nothing changes if nothing changes"

"If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it."

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

"The important thing is to take that first step. Bravely overcoming one small fear gives you the courage to take on the next." -Daisku Ikeda

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back