OT A Little Help Goes A Long Way

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 3, 2011
Hey Fierceboard Family

I know the cheer community is one of the best, close knit group of people out there, and when help is needed, this is a great place to turn.

My brother and sister in law have suffered through 5 miscarriages and finally had a full term pregnancy. My nephew was due this coming April 12th. Unforunately, yesterday my sister in law delivered him and he did not survive. They are now looking into adoption or gestational surrogacy. It is very expensive, and any help they could get would be greatly appreciated.

Please check out their Go Fund Me page, and consider making a donation. Any contribution, no matter how small is more appreciated than you all will ever know. I have posted the link to their page below. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Check it out - we just want to be parents by Kearsten DeVivo - GoFundMe

I'm so sorry for their loss! I've had multiple complications myself with pregnancies and I relate to the grief they feel. I'm going to send a private message. I would suggest they look into foster care. There are over 857 children alone in my state that do not have family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back