OT Hoodie Design Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 21, 2010
My sister just made captain of her freshmen cheerleading squad and one of her duties as captain is to come up with a design for hoodies for the cheerleaders. She has no idea as to what to even have put on the hoodies let alone what they should look like. I've seen some great designs for Tshirts on here so I was thinking that maybe some of you could help come up with a great design! Her team is the Green Bulldogs freshmen football cheerleaders and their colors are Orange, Black, and White. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

What a coincidence... the ad under your post was for customink.com :) hahaha but I think orange sweatshirts would look cool with black and white writing. The front could say Green Bulldogs (or the High School's name) Cheerleading. It's nice to not write "Freshmen team" or the year on it so people won't mind wearing them in the future too. Think about it, when you are a senior, will you want to wear something that says freshmen on it? Or when it's like 3 or 4 years later, it's going to seem like a really long time ago haha so if you stick with just saying (school name) Cheerleading, people will get more use out of them! Then on the back maybe put the school logo or the mascot! It's always better to keep it simple. Don't go over the top with them. Especially cause that would usually make them more expensive anyways.

What a coincidence... the ad under your post was for customink.com :) hahaha but I think orange sweatshirts would look cool with black and white writing. The front could say Green Bulldogs (or the High School's name) Cheerleading. It's nice to not write "Freshmen team" or the year on it so people won't mind wearing them in the future too. Think about it, when you are a senior, will you want to wear something that says freshmen on it? Or when it's like 3 or 4 years later, it's going to seem like a really long time ago haha so if you stick with just saying (school name) Cheerleading, people will get more use out of them! Then on the back maybe put the school logo or the mascot! It's always better to keep it simple. Don't go over the top with them. Especially cause that would usually make them more expensive anyways.

I never really thought about that but now I totally get it. Thanks for the suggestions :) I'll pass them on to my sister!

Back