All-Star Aca - Ft. Worth, Texas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So proud of my CP and her J4 teammates. ACA champions and level 4 high point winners!! Very proud of all our TEXAS teams.

Congrats to all the other ACA champions and bid winners!!!
I saw you and you walked right past me but I didn't want to say hi just in case you didn't know who I was!! And congrats to your cp!:)

Kris10boo do you have a video of your CP's team performing? I got so excited when her team won! Maybe their is one on the board already and i'm just out of the loop :oops:

Kris10boo do you have a video of your CP's team performing? I got so excited when her team won! Maybe their is one on the board already and i'm just out of the loop :oops:
We are not allowed to post videos so I don't even take them!! I'm trying to get my hands on the professional video from ACA but I'm still waiting for a response!! :)

If I'm not mistaken Stars Vipers from San Antonio are going to be there and seeing that they just beat woodlands elite in Houston last month, I would think that they are surely something to watch out for????? Hmmmm.......
Did any Vipers teams beat any woodlands teams at ACA?

Maybe you just got lucky being in Dallas!
We have 5 travel comps that require hotel stay
Ft. Worth, Dallas, New Orleans, and 2 Houston's!

We want big competitions and besides CheerPower that's the only big nationals thats close by so I'm ok with traveling! Well we will be looking forward to NCA.. And maybe can meet up and I would love to watch your CP's team!!:)

was thinking some of our girls should do t-shirt exchange and meet up at NCA! My CP is 9 and would love to meet girls on other teams!

hey, i haven't given my congratulation to BABS! Congratulations Panthers for your full paid bid at ACA! BlueCat, i do always have faith that Panthers will come back stronger in some point :) yes, BABS Girls are back in the game! Congrats! :D

Back