All-Star Alabama?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do-able commute, love of ACE at first sight years ago, a coach from Columbus (home city and first all star experiences back in the day)...love it...hopefully the admissions staff at MSU will have more good news!

Yes, ACE is in Birmingham. We actually have several people that have attended University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa that will drive to the gym (including samantha says) so feel free to contact her or ask me anything you would like.
are you a coach there? or on the team? I was trying to decide which college to transfer to alabama uab or louisville. I am not sure that I would make the team on alabama but i really would like to go there still but wana do cheer somewhere I can all girl small coed and coed stunt im a flyer. I can tumble but i barely learned this year and its not that clean yet i have my standing bhs a round off bhs and im trying to work my standing tuck into my pass I can do the standing tuck but its hard to get it into my pass for some reason. Do you think i would make the ace team?

Feel free to contact me!
are you a coach there? or on the team? I was trying to decide which college to transfer to alabama uab or louisville. I am not sure that I would make the team on alabama but i really would like to go there still but wana do cheer somewhere I can all girl small coed and coed stunt im a flyer. I can tumble but i barely learned this year and its not that clean yet i have my standing bhs a round off bhs and im trying to work my standing tuck into my pass I can do the standing tuck but its hard to get it into my pass for some reason. Do you think i would make the ace team?

samantha says is a coach there. I coached the Bows & Arrows special needs team for 10 years before retiring last year. But I've been around cheer for a while. And my daughter is one of the Bows & Arrows coaches now.

Obviously Louisville doesn't need any introduction. Their teams are consistently amazing.

Alabama won UCA college in 2011 and is consistently in the top 5 year to year. They just started an all girl squad and one of the ACE coaches is in charge of that squad (Brandon Prince).

UAB is starting to attract talent again and did very well this year. David Gilliland, the coach, is a good friend of ACE and Happy Hooper (primary ACE owner) used to coach the UAB squad.

So you've got lots of choices. And you will make an ACE team; it's just a question of which one. Happy runs the "tryouts" more as auditions. Remember that every team needs a variety of abilities and talents to be successful. It's not just the top 36 athletes in the gym.

Okay thanks a bunch then i think i will definitely go to bama then and if i dont make bama i will still be happy with only doing ace! but i really hope that i make bama hopfully they realize that even though i may not have the best skills that i have learned so much in one year and realize that they can teach me so much more!

I love this UAB love fest. Roll tide everyone, Roll tide!

Any thoughts on international teams at ACE Birmingham next year or years after? We received good news from MSU!!

ACE has historically had international teams, so every year it's very likely.

Back