OT All Cheerleaders Must Read!**

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 23, 2013
Hey so yall I'm planning on starting a HUGE!! cheer instagram! We can all own it together!! I think it would be a great way for athletes from other gyms to bond!!! if your interested PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Leave a comment I will respond to everybody's!!!!! i swear
Xoxox
ca_shelby

I agree with BuegeSmalls. Not to put you down or say your idea is dumb or anything... if you did get this to work, it would end badly. Having multiple owners of any account is just bad juju

Back in the earlier days of the fierceboard, I opened a 4shared account for cheer music where everyone could upload, download, edit names, everything for cheer music. I made the account username and password with intent of having it open for everyone to use. It worked great for a while and then it went downhill. Fast. It was reported and in two weeks of it being created, I had to take it down.

While your idea may be awesome, I can promise you it will not work out. While you want it to be based around cheer and have it bring people together, someone with different intentions is going to get a hold of the login information and ruin it for you and all of the people associated with it. I like the idea, it just isn't realistic to maintain without hassles.You could still make that huge cheer instagram account to bring people together, but it'd be best to keep yourself as the only person with the login info.

Back