All-Star All Star Team Names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cephalopods.jpg

AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahaha! LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Totally saving this picture. Don't be surprised if ya'll see me in a t-shirt with this on it this season. I'll put a little "Just-a-Mom" on the back so you know it's me. LOL And I'll be carrying the giant "Work Beaches" glitter poster too. Only my fellow Fiercers will get it...to everyone else I'll just be some crazy lady.

AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahaha! LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Totally saving this picture. Don't be surprised if ya'll see me in a t-shirt with this on it this season. I'll put a little "Just-a-Mom" on the back so you know it's me. LOL And I'll be carrying the giant "Work Beaches" glitter poster too. Only my fellow Fiercers will get it...to everyone else I'll just be some crazy lady.

Nevermind that, to US you're just some crazy lady;)

That would be so cool! Like Big Sur ( Senior 5?), Laguna, Malibu, Daytona, etc. Or things related to the beach? Like maybe Waves, Breakers, or something along those lines!

i love the name breakers great idea!

You just named most of the Maryland Marlins teams!
Ripples - Tiny 1
Surf - Mini 1
Splash - Youth 1
Mist - Youth 2
Wave - Youth 3
Rush - Jr 1
Tide - Jr 2
Breakers - Jr 4
Vortex - SO5
Tsunami - Sr5

We also had used Current, Surge and Riptide for other divisions.

I was just about to post the same thing! Hahaha you beat me to it!

I really like the different beaches idea. Really cute!!

First off, I'm excited for Destin to get a cheer gym! Hopefully northwest fl can finally have a level 5 team! We lived & Ft. Walton Beach for 3 years & had to drive hours to find a lv.5 team. Secondly, I love the naming after beaches for teams.
Tan Clan?!? Crabs?!? Lol!

How bout everyone can just be "Beaches." Fierce beaches, Diva beaches...and you can yell "Work, beaches!!!" During the routine...
I literally laughed out loud! I will gladly wear a blinged out work beaches shirt and be in the front row for every team screaming "work it, beaches!!! :) Might turn some heads at church though...:p

Back