All-Star Allstar Or High School?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's easy for anyone to tell you what they think you should do especially if it's something they love to do. Just remember to do what you love and then love what you do. These are choices that you and only you can make. Using the factual information provided by many in this stream, as well as, as your own thoughts and desires will lead you to the right decision. Neither decision is wrong. You make it right.

i think that's a tough decision...i always cheered in high school and we were a really great squad...BUT senior year things started to fall through, there were a lot of caddy issues...and it was a huge let down...so i decided to go to an allstar team instead because i didn't want to stop cheering...and i've been there ever since after cheering on seniors i continued cheering on the int open team...

i personally, even after cheering for school teams my whole life, LOVE all star cheerleading so much more...it's more of a fast paced routine ( i didn't miss those minute and a half long cheers!! )...and although high school cheerleading is very competitive...all star has many more big competitions etc.

i think it comes down to how much time you want to revolve around cheerleading.

from being at both standpoints, i say go allstar! :).

i think that's a tough decision...i always cheered in high school and we were a really great squad...BUT senior year things started to fall through, there were a lot of caddy issues...and it was a huge let down...so i decided to go to an allstar team instead because i didn't want to stop cheering...and i've been there ever since after cheering on seniors i continued cheering on the int open team...

i personally, even after cheering for school teams my whole life, LOVE all star cheerleading so much more...it's more of a fast paced routine ( i didn't miss those minute and a half long cheers!! )...and although high school cheerleading is very competitive...all star has many more big competitions etc.

i think it comes down to how much time you want to revolve around cheerleading.

from being at both standpoints, i say go allstar! :).

That's what has been happening on my team too and what will happen. It's going to get even worse because I can tell it will be clicky and no one wants to do what's best for the team. Girls don't want to stop talking during stunts or be tight in the air or even as a stunt member on the ground. I agree with you, I miss the fast paced style and the hard work that we all put into the routine. The fact that you knew everyone was giving 100 percent on the floor.

I only did high school because I wasn't ready for the commitment of all-star and wasn't sure how serious I wanted to get into it, but now I do.

Back