All-Star Allstar Resort/block Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
I'm hearing there were cops and helicopters everywhere at the allstar resort tonight. Does this always happen? Would Disney ever not allow Worlds to be held at Disney World if stuff like this continues? I'm all for having a great time but this is a little bit too much for Disney World.

Could it be because the party they decided to throw wasn't put on by the USASF? They were warned last year when it was talked about canceling the block party that any mass party started at the resorts would be stopped. People really need to learn to behave. I have said it before and will say it again if you can't go a weekend with drinking or partying then you need to seek treatment.

Are they ok with that? If I were a coach I would prefer them not to go but as an athlete I would want to.

We are the coaches and we are in charge of them. It doesn't matter if they are ok with it. We don't allow them to drink or stay off the resort as well, whether they are ok with it or not. I know it sounds harsh, but that is what needs to be done in the best interest of our kids and our program. If going to Worlds for a block party was the most important thing they could always switch programs. But I am not really for the block party. It is just asking for trouble.

The original post says "allstar resrt", I have no idea what happened there. Thats not the "Block Party".

The Block Party at Hollywood was nothing out of the ordinary for an amusement park with a bunch of enthusiastic teens.

We are the coaches and we are in charge of them. It doesn't matter if they are ok with it. We don't allow them to drink or stay off the resort as well, whether they are ok with it or not. I know it sounds harsh, but that is what needs to be done in the best interest of our kids and our program. If going to Worlds for a block party was the most important thing they could always switch programs. But I am not really for the block party. It is just asking for trouble.

In my year and a half on these boards, this is my favorite thing you've ever said. Ever. It's so nice to FINALLY stand up and say "we are the adults it this situation, not them. We make the decisions." and not worry about whether the kids like it. I already thought you guys ran a clean program. This post alone just doubled my respect for it.

The block party this year had no DJ, music, etc. it was rumored that a lot of kids were headed over to the Allstar resort to party. I don't know what happened, my cp didn't attend.

im not surprised they dont have music and a DJ anymore. There was no way to keep up with what people were doing in the massive dance circle that happened when there was one. And the dancing was absolutely trashy by most. I am glad they got rid of it.

Back