All-Star Aloha Spirit Nationals In Washington D.c. 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CoachARobz i agree. we are new to all star but from what i heard the scoring was crazy. i don't know if this is normal or not but i heard that the judges didn't count one of our gyms teams tumbling from day two on their scorecard??? i heard the coach was arguing with the judges about it. not sure what the outcome was but why would they do that?

also, i think they ended early becasue #1 there weren't that many teams and #2 Ravens were in the playoffs that day.

and yes, boogie boards with a sticker? wack!

Wow what a horrible competition...
Ridiculous judging system(which i can go on about all day), horrible excuse for a trophy (walmart bought boogie boards with a sticker)
cant say that i would recommend it to anyone in the future:(

Agreed, we went to their event last year and got those boogie boards as trophies and thought it was tacky and cheap. their rubric is OK and wish they would really go along with Varsity orJam Brands.

They do run the comp well, but the judging, ehh it's hit or miss. That's why so many people dont go to them, look at the lineups online. They are part of GSSA and they have their own way of doing things, you can never guess what they are looking for.

Back