All-Star Alternative Cheer Music Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If Shooting Stars were from Idaho, their music would go like this:

Bring. Back. My fries.
I want ‘em all back, all the fries you took from me. I want em-I want em all back. I WANT EM ALL BACK! You may have bought that juicy quarter pound, but take my fries? I’ve want them in me. I’ve come to take back all the fries that you stole. When you take our fries, we come alive. Shooting Spuds give up? NEVER! They were super-sized! Did you’d think I’d crumble? Did you think I’d lay down and die? Oh no, not I! SHOOTING SPUDS! I’ll get my fries! Oh, they really are my one true love, even though they go to my thighs. I’ve got all my life to live, I’ve got all my love to give. I wont survive, without my fries. Hey-hey. I-I wont surive-ey-ey-ey. Can’t nobody, can’t nobody hold us down. W-O-R-L-D-C-U-P. WORLD CUP. We come to your town. Yeah they so bad, bad, but they so good, good. Watch out, when we come for you. Meal time is done for you. Its my time, and it’s fry time. AND THEY WERE MY SNACK. And I couldn’t be any more fonder. World Cup! My cholesterol’s rising, rising above the sky. Nothing can keep it down. I’m trying and it’s bad cuz my skirts so tight. It’s goin’ higher and higher. On the way to the top, it won’t stop, you’ll see. All around the world I’m reppin’ Micky D’s. Reppin’ all around the world, do ya see me? Ladies, don’t you ever forget those golden arcs! Don’t you know that you are a shooting spud? A flying root? A hurling starch? This. Is. World Cup! Awwww baby! My heart is full of plaque and its time for you, to go and get the doctor cuz my time is through. And only his medical knowledge, can set me freee! Pay attention, this condition would’ve been avoided if I had proper nutrition. SPUDS. I just got my fries back –Don’t let the Doctah fool ya- I just got my fries back, now I’ll eat the world. Don’t care who’s around me, I’ll just eat till I hurl. So hands up, block the throw up, yeah you’ll wanna stop this. Right now, in this moment, I will eat the world. So ladies, let us not forget, who broke the throne? SHOOTING SPUDS! Ahh!

*DISCLAIMER*
I am not making fun, nor would I ever make fun of any current or former Shooting Star. I respect them and all that they do and stand for, whole-heartedly. Also, I am not trying to make fun of anyone from Idaho. Potatoes are my favorite starch.

Anyone else wanna do one? :)

omg I'm from Idaho and I am dying this is so awesome

i cant handle with this thread. watch me die and come back in a repeated cycle.

Am I the only one that found the Mexican one a little messed up? Or is it just cause I'm Mexican so I get offended over that easily?

Back