All-Star Am I The Only One? (score Sheet Talk)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I commend your attempts to help clarify. I wish more that are involved with judging and the judging process would.

You essentially listed our competition schedule in the earlier post. So no trip to new orleans for me

You essentially listed our competition schedule in the earlier post. So no trip to new orleans for me

Maybe we'll bump into each other someplace. I'll be at an event every weekend until March.

im not in favor either....a different scoresheet for a different company really lets you see who stands where...also changes things up a bit.

Solution to score sheet issues. EVERY judge sits in a room watches every video from last years season. If they get anything wrong Andre hits them with a tazor.

Not sure if this is a good idea. Andre is pretty jittery (his 7s on the score sheet look like 1s). He'd probably hit the taze button repeatedly by accident.

I firmly believe that even my LEAST favorite scoresheet in cheerleading would be an improvement if it was made universal. That way things could be standardized and hence improved on. It is kinda like the 30 thing. I don't expect to see huge results next year, but the year after. A universal scoresheet might be awful the first year, but will grow from that point. And then, just like when we finally made universal rules and it was a great thing, we can improve.

Completely agree. Find one and make every competition company use it.

The only problem is if you use the Worlds score sheet (for example) you would need a certain number of judges to score each category, at least that is what I was told. It would cost some events more because they would need to hire more judges for each competition. But again, I do believe there needs to be one scoring system for every event.

I think most people would like to hit me with the taser right now.
I feel like Andre would rather taser the coaches that obviously have never seen or heard of safety.... The "Rules? What rules?" type of coach. Those are ALWAYS the trouble makers.

Back