All-Star American Cheerpower Midwest Worlds Bid Nationals (3/22-3/24)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The site just went down - right after I got CP's time! They have the last youth 2 team competing at 10:46pm. Assuming they stay on schedule. Wow!

Man - this is painful...site is unbelievably slow. Hopefully not an indicator of the comp itself. Sorry for those of you with late times. :( That was us a week ago.

How can performing at 10:00 be SAFE? I wish they would have anticipated the large numbers and secured a third hall. And how much you wanna bet, it runs behind schedule? :mad:

Man - this is painful...site is unbelievably slow. Hopefully not an indicator of the comp itself. Sorry for those of you with late times. :( That was us a week ago.

I feel bad for any teams with late times. It's one thing to be up at 10 and totally different to compete full out at 10! The senior & junior 2's go before the youth 2's. That day will be hard on a lot of little girls.

And let's not forget there will be some that double team to a level 1 that begins at 7am. :banghead:

Rock Solid from Florida is coming along with Pittsburgh Supermodels, FAME Superseniors and Cheer Central Suns Rise, some great teams! Also our Parent and Alumni teams are showcasing this weekend as well! YOU! ME! US!

Rock Solid from Florida is coming along with Pittsburgh Supermodels, FAME Superseniors and Cheer Central Suns Rise, some great teams! Also our Parent and Alumni teams are showcasing this weekend as well! YOU! ME! US!
Love the name supermodels - we are competing against the Fashionista's. I might just have to go shopping afterwards:D

Back