All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know know the significance of the A and B groups? Do they compete against each other or are they two separate divisions as in large gym and small gym?

Does anyone know know the significance of the A and B groups? Do they compete against each other or are they two separate divisions as in large gym and small gym?
They are two separate divisions, separating like sizes together. Most companies do this when there is a lot of teams in a division and disparate quantities of athletes. You usually find in a small division A is 15 athletes or fewer and B is 16-20 athletes. Take a look at the Sm Sr. L3, it's divided 4 times :).
They do not compete against each other. If you win your A group, you win. You will not be up against the B group

My gym is Idaho Cheer Univeristy! we are bringing a smal youth 2 small junior 3 and a small senior3. I have never been to this comp before but I'm super excited!!

I am really excited to see so many out of state teams on the schedule. Our gym is bringing all five or our competitive teams, but my CP is on the small junior 3 competing in the same division as Idaho. I am looking forward to seeing you guys compete. Should be a great weekend. Good luck!

This will be a great competition to compete at for the last time this season :')
I'm really exited for the Junior 4 showdown with TG, CF, and American!

Watch out for Cheer Central in this division... their junior 4 is absolutely incredible and doing things I guarantee no other j4's out there are. They were so impressive in Dallas

Back