All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 11, 2011
Who is going to this one in cali. We are taking three teams this year and I want to know if any other fierceboarders are going?

cool i'm excited first time at this comp we are just a little idaho team should be fun!!!!!!
Just be aware that the two floors are usually side by side each other and the schedule is crazy. They jump from level to level back and forth between floors. Oh and if you dont want to buy the nasty food from the convention center there is a Sbarro and starbucks and other food places right next door at the hilton. Parking is also 12-15 dollars. Down town Disney is also a very short walk away, and have amazing Restaurants.

Just be aware that the two floors are usually side by side each other and the schedule is crazy. They jump from level to level back and forth between floors. Oh and if you dont want to buy the nasty food from the convention center there is a Sbarro and starbucks and other food places right next door at the hilton. Parking is also 12-15 dollars. Down town Disney is also a very short walk away, and have amazing Restaurants.

good to know thank you:)

Pacific Coast Magic will be there, we are taking 10 teams including our two worlds teams. Glitterdiva which teams are you bringin? Have you ever competed at this event before?

Just saw the schedule, this comp is HUGE this year. Dance got moved to the arena and the 2 floors are only for cheer, seniors in one hall and juniors and below in the other. There are 4 groups of mini 1 for heavens sake. I am looking forward to it. Yes I will be there, my cp competes around 2 in Hall B look for my fierce bow running through the crowd!!!

Pacific Coast Magic will be there, we are taking 10 teams including our two worlds teams. Glitterdiva which teams are you bringin? Have you ever competed at this event before?

My gym is Idaho Cheer Univeristy! we are bringing a smal youth 2 small junior 3 and a small senior3. I have never been to this comp before but I'm super excited!!

This will be a great competition to compete at for the last time this season :')
I'm really exited for the Junior 4 showdown with TG, CF, and American!

Glitterdiva is part of me, idcheermomma...we will come meet you Proudpapa!

Back