All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you have a right to voice your opinion...but if you will admit that probably out of anger...your post was hateful and rude..I get it...it upset you...but I watched yesterday and there were PCM...Fierce...heck...al kinds of people in the area when Cali was on...especially during our worlds teams...we don’t have a cow!....they are kids for goodness sake...they are performing....isnt it important that people are there in general.....why can’t every one just BE CALM and enjoy!!!!
I completely agree with you. When high profile teams go on, even if they are are lower levels (3 and 4s), parents from that gym and more swamp around waiting for that team to come on. It happens any time PCM, Cali, Fierce, Cheerforce, and Power go on. It's insane! Haha

I completely agree with you. When high profile teams go on, even if they are are lower levels (3 and 4s), parents from that gym and more swamp around waiting for that team to come on. It happens any time PCM, Cali, Fierce, Cheerforce, and Power go on. It's insane! Haha
I love seeing other teams in “our” area when we cheer..I certainly would never tell anyone to leave or get all balled up about it....your team looked fab this weekend BTW;)

Now that I can hear Cali large coed's music better, I think I like their NCA music a lot more.

you have a right to voice your opinion...but if you will admit that probably out of anger...your post was hateful and rude..I get it...it upset you...but I watched yesterday and there were PCM...Fierce...heck...al kinds of people in the area when Cali was on...especially during our worlds teams...we don’t have a cow!....they are kids for goodness sake...they are performing....isnt it important that people are there in general.....why can’t every one just BE CALM and enjoy!!!!
Actually, I'm not that emotional..."probably out of anger"? I'm not angry and in no way hateful, in fact I wasn't the one who initially posted the remark about the seating. I was responding to a comment that called that person a hater and meanj's rude video about stupidity. It was very disrespectful and condescending and I felt the need to say something. I've been at several comps where people plant themselves in the parent and supporter's viewing area and don't move. And your right, PCM, Fierce, Cali and other teams are all included. Cali is a huge draw, so you obviously see more of it when Cali teams perform. I'd love to watch them front and center as well, but I respectfully move to the back spectator seating so the Cali supporters can sit in the front viewing area. So, let's be done with this, and like you said, just enjoy watching our kids.

i hated the back drop it look cheap and i didnt understand why they had a "hollywood" back drop and not some type of "Disney" type backdrop.

and you'd think because of how much $ they make a year their jacket design would be more exciting to the eye.

other than that and the 1 hour LATE award ceremony every year.

i like the competition ha!

Back