All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like a really bad Japanese BAD anime "jacket"

The actual feel of them aren't bad i like the fact they're light and not heavy & wearable outside of competitions but they're JANK!
Yeah I would prefer something more traditional then all the graffiti looking/anime stuff now a days but I guess the higher ups must think people will like that style...no thanks on the anime look.

Dear California Allstars-you have a great program and your teams did well this morning.

However, please remind your parents that it is rude to sit in the VIP section when it is not your gym performing. And when you are reminded of this well known cheer competition rule of etiquette, please don't just shrug your shoulders. Also, your non-performing team members packed the front of stage making it difficult for our non-performing athletes to watch their teammates. If you make a mistake about when your team is on, gracefully walk away and return when it is your turn. Thanks and lets have a great week-end!

LOVE TIMES A MILLION!!

i hated the back drop it look cheap and i didnt understand why they had a "hollywood" back drop and not some type of "Disney" type backdrop.

and you'd think because of how much $ they make a year their jacket design would be more exciting to the eye.

other than that and the 1 hour LATE award ceremony every year.

i like the competition ha!
i was just about to comment on that. i didnt understand it! . . .
you were no where near hollywood. lol.

Back