All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Arizona Heat still around?

Yes they are...
Home

I know they were planning on taking a half year team they created to Anaheim this year.
A few seasons back they moved in with Aspire Youth Sports and have since expanded to another gymnastics facility. They have persevered through a lot and will slowly recover from their set backs. All Star in general got hit hard when AZ decided athletes could not cheer for school and AS at the same time.

Yes they are...
Home

I know they were planning on taking a half year team they created to Anaheim this year.
A few seasons back they moved in with Aspire Youth Sports and have since expanded to another gymnastics facility. They have persevered through a lot and will slowly recover from their set backs. All Star in general got hit hard when AZ decided athletes could not cheer for school and AS at the same time.
yes I remember when that happened, and then everything with myths and dse and that whole area had a couple of rough years. I love the Mitchell's and hope that everything works out!

I think this competition is split into divisions A and B, but because i dont know which ones are I'll just separate them into small and large. Add more divisions and teams, I will add the rest of the divisions in the morning.

Tiny 1

Mini 1

Mini 1

Small Youth 1

Large Youth 1

Small Youth 2

Large Youth 2
California All Stars Youth Glitter

Small Junior 1

Large Junior 1

Small Junior 2
California All Stars Junior Black

Large Junior 2
California All Stars Royals

Small Senior 1

Large Senior 1
California All Stars Senior White

Small Senior 2
California All Stars Senior Platinum

Large Senior 2
California All Stars Senior Blue

I think this competition is split into divisions A and B, but because i dont know which ones are I'll just separate them into small and large. Add more divisions and teams, I will add the rest of the divisions in the morning.

Tiny 1

Mini 1
California All Stars Showstoppers

Small Youth 1

Large Youth 1

Small Youth 2

Large Youth 2
California All Stars Youth Glitter

Small Junior 1

Large Junior 1

Small Junior 2
California All Stars Junior Black

Large Junior 2
California All Stars Royals

Small Senior 1
California All Stars Wild Cards

Large Senior 1
California All Stars Senior White

Small Senior 2
California All Stars Senior Platinum

Large Senior 2
California All Stars Senior Blue

Small Youth 3

Large Youth 3

Small Junior 3
California All Stars Junior Blue

Large Junior 3
California All Stars Lady Luck

Small Senior 3

Large Senior 3
California All Stars Hearts

Small Senior Coed 3
California All Stars Code 3

Large Senior Coed 3

Where's Cheerforce? Don't see them on the list. Last really good competition, besides Worlds, before the season ends.

Back