All-Star American Spirit Championship In Ok (1/21&22)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GAGE Paramount (SM SR)

1 tumble touch. Also probably be better suited for a restricted. Great stunts, I just wish they put up max number of groups. And completely confused as to why there was black fabric everywhere during the dance.

Empire Elite Senior Black (MD SR)

They would be a dominant restricted team. 1 major stunt fall. 1 stunt bobble. No double down on one of the groups. And someone was marking jumps.

Dear announcer, don't even joke about someone's car being on fire.:deadhorse:

Cheer Eclipse Comets (SM Coed)

Pleasure to watch, and can't wait til they clean it up. 1 fall on butt after landing. 1 stunt fall. 1 stunt bobble, fought for dear life to save it. 1 tumbling tumbling omission. One fall after the catch on baskets.

Platinum Athletics (SMCoed)

Really rough day. ! major tumbling crash. 1 shoe loss. 2 major bobbles same group. 1 stunt fall during tumbling. 1 tumble bust. 1 tumble touch. 1 omission. Major pyramid issues including missed skills and major fall. Girl was down at the end and got carried off. I really hope she's okay. Prayers to you girl

So much potential though

Twist and Shout DIamonds (SM Coed)

Okay shouters. I see you. 2 stunt falls though. And a potential illegal flip in pyramid. Not 100% on that.

EXtreme Cheer Co. Extreme Team (SM Coed)

4 stunt falls total. 1 group actually fell into another group causing them to fall. 1 fall in pyramid. interesting tumbling move with the guy in the opening.

KCBoyz KC is up next.

KC CHeer Fierce 5 (SM Coed)

1 falling on butt after landing his pass. 1 tumble bust. Cleanest team so far.

All AMerican Cheer and Stunt Heat (SM Coed)

3 sf. 1 confused stunt. 1 tumble touch. 1 tumble bust. 1 pyramid bobble. And holy standing double.

Cheerforce Falcons (SM Coed)

1 out of bounds. 1 stunt bobble. 1 dropped body position. 1 tumble bust. 1 tumbling omission. Solid level 5 stunting however tumbling was level 4/restricted. Probably not the best division for this team.

Amarillo Cheer Elite BLack (IOC5)

2 stunt bobbles. 1 base on ground after catching a basket. 1. handspring instead of tuck in jump section. 1 tumble crash.

Back