High School Amount Of Stunting For Uca Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is so wonderful. Yes we tumble. We tried putting in 2 mans tonight . It's tough switching things around - though we know we need to. Girls get frustrated with changes and worry they can't do it.

How far along are you guys right now? Are you hitting or still organizing your routines? Or in between? THANKS!
So different from allstar. My cp did worlds - now this is so different.

This is so wonderful. Yes we tumble. We tried putting in 2 mans tonight . It's tough switching things around - though we know we need to. Girls get frustrated with changes and worry they can't do it.

How far along are you guys right now? Are you hitting or still organizing your routines? Or in between? THANKS!
We don't have a routine yet. State is Nov. 15. Wheeee!

Still organizing but running some sections! NOT hitting together yet lol This time of the year is so stressful

Last edited:

If I was still in high school (yay college) around this time we would know the routine 100% (usually learned it in the beginning of August) and be working on hitting it. We always do our routine (or at least one section and the cheer) for the homecoming pep rally and I believe homecoming is this week at my old HS.

We're in between because of injuries, but we got our choreo in June. Just finished rearranging today. We can hit sections, not always together though! They've been running the cheer and second half full out for about a month, and have performed it at a pep rally. The first half has yet to go full out... my fingers are crossed that we do Thursday! Every year is a little different, but October is always the most critical and where we really see it all come together. Today was the first day our elite sequence has really come together. Stressed and excited all at the same time!

Back