All-Star Another great Laney Madsen video!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is so good about her is not what she is doing, is how she is doing it.
I have seen tons of itty bitty girls do the same skills on huge bases, but she seems to be learning proper techinque. Since she is learning to actually fly, not just be flown, she should be able to continue to progress successfully throughout her growth spurts and when she flies on same age bases.
Great job!

Haha now that little girl in person... she is such a crazy kid when it comes to cheerleading... saw her practicing in the gym without a stop...she awesome... Laney i love n miss you... need to see you soon

As I said before, she has learned to actually fly herself and not depend on her bigger base flying her. That is going to bode well for her as she grows and is on same size bases. She should be easy to fly regardless of how small or tall she becomes. Great job! Great techinique. :)
She has a LOT of tumbling for such a young age. Techinique is pretty good and when she perfects it a bit more it will gorgeous as well. :)

I want to be her when I grow up...

When she gets a little older & stronger, gains some more muscle mass, wow, I mean she's already AMAZING but, wow.

hahahaha!! That's exactly what my daughter will say when she sees the video! She's more than twice her age! My daughter will be wanting a "do-over" button!! LOL

omg she is absolutely amazing!! wish i could get that do-over to develop my tumbling at such a young age!

Back