College Anybody Excited About Football Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
I know I am! Unfortunately for us, we will be facing a much-improved Louisville Cardinals team on the road. Ouch!:(

Yes and no.
It gets super hot at our school, and we have Saturday afternoon games. Our football team hasn't been too great, and it's super hard to keep the crowd pumped in the fourth when we have yet to score. Even though we have a really good cheer program, we're still in the stage of trying to assert ourselves as respected athletes which can be hard sometimes.
However! Over the past few years the crowd has been more receptive and involved with our cheerleading, which is GREAT! Also, it's great to be out cheering and working on the basic stunts - it super good conditioning. And of course, I just love to cheer! It's so much fun to be out there - just gotta remember sunscreen and water!

Yes and no.
It gets super hot at our school, and we have Saturday afternoon games. Our football team hasn't been too great, and it's super hard to keep the crowd pumped in the fourth when we have yet to score. Even though we have a really good cheer program, we're still in the stage of trying to assert ourselves as respected athletes which can be hard sometimes.
However! Over the past few years the crowd has been more receptive and involved with our cheerleading, which is GREAT! Also, it's great to be out cheering and working on the basic stunts - it super good conditioning. And of course, I just love to cheer! It's so much fun to be out there - just gotta remember sunscreen and water!

Okey Dokey. :)

I am! After two awful seasons, we hired Charlie Weis with Dave Campo as our defensive coordinator, and although I'm not expecting too much this first year, things are definitely going in the right direction.

I'm excited to head out to Memphis in October to watch my girl cheer on the Tigers!Should be a lot of fun! Gooo Tigers!
:cheering:

I am! After two awful seasons, we hired Charlie Weis with Dave Campo as our defensive coordinator, and although I'm not expecting too much this first year, things are definitely going in the right direction.

We shall see. Kansas, like Kentucky, is pretty much a men's basketball school. I'll never forget Kentucky defeating Kansas in the NCAA Championship Game, it was awesome!

Definitely excited for KU football this year. After 5 years of cheering there and 2 of coaching I get to go to a game as a fan for the first time since 2004. So pumped!

Back