All-Star Anyone Going To Nca Lone Star Classic Nov. 15 In Houston, Tx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Your raw scores are extremely high across the board. Props to your gym, coaches, athletes, and choreographers; Jose, Ray Jasper, etc.

Last edited:
Your raw scores are extremely high across the board. Props to your gym, coaches, and choreographers; Jose, Ray Jasper, etc.
Aww thanks, I'm still waiting for some of our teams to put out a perfect routine. I know they keep winning because of their scores but I'm so ready for them to hit perfect ...
Hydra 3, Diamondbacks, and Royal Cobras mostly will give me so much life if they could just hit 0- I mean they do already but they could be so much better!! Our coaches will get them there I'm sure and we will have to be there by nationals because I'm sure everyone will be building there teams up and their difficulty so we cant get by on just amazing routines.

But yes Ray Jasper and Jose Gonzalez and some of the Spirit of Texas guys (coach and owner?? I think) did amazing things for the teams that they choreographed! We owe a lot of it to them and their incredible skills at choreo!! Hopefully we can make them proud!

This was also woodlands first comp, they looked a lot better across the board then we did at the first comp. they are always my favorite gym to compete against and all their parents are SOOOOO nice and so are their kids.

There was a girl from their j3 captains that set in the stands with some of our j3 parents for 30 mins just talking. She had nothing but great things to say about her coaches and the program she attends. She was telling us that the coaches are so positive and just told them if they don't win they will just add some difficulty and get them there. Idk it was really cute!! Woodlands is definitely top notch when it comes to their program and athletes!!

Back