All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's been a while since a Panther, BSB, F5, or Cali Coed worlds win... Any of those would help my nostalgia.

A clean Orange is a COMPLETE deathtrap for all toast spreads - from nutella to butter and everything in between

I'm silently hoping super seniors or aces become the latest queens of MAGSWAG

Last edited:
EVERYONE LOOKS SO GOOD AND THERE'S NO CLEAR WINNER IN ANY DIVISION THIS YEAR AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL.

If everyone hits, scores are going to be so close.
Please let this be a year where the majority of the teams hit, I hate years where teams just can't hit, it makes me so sad.

Yes!

Hoping for a hit fest!

Double-post, whoops:
But I have a feeling my bracket is going to be hurt this weekend, lol. Large senior looks so great between SE, Panthers, Stars, Orange, F5, etc... As do many of the tight divisions like small senior and small coed. It's shaping up to be an interesting worlds.

Totally agree with it all but especially the Orange comment! I believe they hit, they win this weekend....or maybe Panthers....or SE! But I'm definitely rooting for Orange to win! Well, maybe Panthers...or maybe SE! Shooting Stars could be a possibility too! I HATE LARGE SENIOR! I can't pick just one! lol!
This sounds like my bracket right now! The only team not moved around has been orange, which is keeping my top spot. My go to is always SE but that orange send off video was too impressive to think they won't win!

Back