All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why are so few people doing the jump sequence? Isn't that gonna majorly hurt them?
I was thinking that, too. I would understand it more if there was a different jump/tumbling section like toe touch to handspring fulls/doubles. Although, there is still a majority of the team doing the jumps, I count 11/20.

I was thinking that, too. I would understand it more if there was a different jump/tumbling section like toe touch to handspring fulls/doubles. Although, there is still a majority of the team doing the jumps, I count 11/20.

I know Worlds scoring is a little different, but every scoresheet I've ever seen you need 75+1 doing 4 jumps or 3+1 to max out, which is one of the easiest things to max out at any level. Seems odd that they wouldn't go with that.

Why are so few people doing the jump sequence? Isn't that gonna majorly hurt them?

Because on the Worlds score sheet you max out with majority
82d7436f34ea05ab75e891eaff736e96.jpg

Because on the Worlds score sheet you max out with majority
82d7436f34ea05ab75e891eaff736e96.jpg

I figured this might be the reason. Thanks for clarifying! (I really should educate myself on the differences between Worlds scoresheets and most other competitions)

I know Worlds scoring is a little different, but every scoresheet I've ever seen you need 75+1 doing 4 jumps or 3+1 to max out, which is one of the easiest things to max out at any level. Seems odd that they wouldn't go with that.

Also Jump difficulty is 1.65% on international coed score sheet. We decided to go with more stunts in the back to hit that part of the score sheet better. You can see what stunts are worth
5120b0c1db13b9e312deceb457256f7f.jpg

Pyramid

Stunts

Here is our y3, in waiting for the summit video to be uploaded to YouTube so I can show it. But for a y3 they were amazing I thought!

I also never seen my kid base before [emoji7][emoji7] she has had the best season ever and this group of little kids has amazed me so much!

Hope you enjoy!

It looks to me like those don't work

But you can go to @jaybryanah and see them on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back