Are The Nfinity Evolutions Uncomfortable On Hard Floors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 21, 2011
I'm trying out for high school cheer and need new cheer shoes- I'm thinking the evolutions, but does it hurt to tumble because they're so thin?

in my experience they are fine for like hs comp cheer on mats but they are not good for sideline cheer beacause they are not really durable.

Practicing and competing with Nfinity Evolutions is the reason behind all my joint pain. They give you absolutely NO support. I also believe that is the reason my team had so many ankle injuries. You should REALLY try to find a shoe that gives you much more support, or that is more made for the hard mat of high school. Check out Kaepa shoes. I think those are similar to Nfinity's in the sense that they are both light weight, but they offer more support. Whatever you chose, make sure you do some research though!

I would not reccoment wearing them on sidelines or anything where you would be on like concrete, grass etc. They are too thin for that. Other than that I have had nothing but good experience with them. I have had the same pair for 4 years and they are still in decent condition (although this is probably in part to me NOT wearing them outside of practice, I do know a girls who has holes in the bottom of hers from wearing them outside to much). They are sock like and are really light weight. I agree with @cheerislove8 though, if your looking for something with good support then these are not the best shoe for you. If support is an issue try Nfinity Passions.

I wouldn't need them for longer than August. My old Kaepas and Nikes just aren't cutting it and falling apart so I need something to wear for tumbling and tryouts. I'm only curious if it will be painful because they're so thin. I did do some research on the passions and It got mixed reviews (especially for flyers) while the pheonix and the evolutions had like zero bad reviews. i just wish the game days were out, those would be perfect for me.

I wouldn't need them for longer than August. My old Kaepas and Nikes just aren't cutting it and falling apart so I need something to wear for tumbling and tryouts. I'm only curious if it will be painful because they're so thin. I did do some research on the passions and It got mixed reviews (especially for flyers) while the pheonix and the evolutions had like zero bad reviews. i just wish the game days were out, those would be perfect for me.
Unless you'll be tumbling on a spring floor, I don't really recommend the Evolutions.

I found Evolutions a lot like gym shoes and therefore loved them on the sprung! Mine have lasted me a long time, a couple of years and love the way they hug my feet. I also love my flyer wearing them, nice to hold!

it eallly hurts tumbling on the hard floor with the evolutions, so i wouldn't recommend them unless you are going to be on a spring floor!

DO NOT use passions for high school cheer!!!!! Take it from me!!!! I got a stress fracture in both of my feet from tumbling on the sidelines, football field, and basketball floor. The soles are not solid enough and they also get holes in the bottom very quickly..... otherwise they are great for mats and spring floors :)

Back