Music Are You Looking For Free Cheerleading Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 10, 2012
Looking for music for your cheer squad? Let me help you...

I provide my services absolutely free of charge, however if you are really pleased with your music and do want to send me a donation its greatly appreciated. Donations of $30 and above will secure the mix to your squad. I reserve the right to share any FREE mixes I create that have not been secured.

You choose the Tracks! Tempo! Sound Effects!

INTERESTED? Then drop me a message.
How the process works...

Step 1 - Choose the songs that you would like in your mix.
Step 2 - Choose the tempo (BPM) of the mix. This is usually between 125-145BPM. If you're not sure, I will produce the mix at 130BPM and if needed it can adjusted after.
Step 3 - Most cheermixes follow an 8 count pattern. Usually each song lasts four 8 counts, and then changes to the next song. This normally works out well for most routines. Therefore this is the default song layout. However, you may already have a routine worked out or have something in mind that doesnt follow the typical pattern. This is okay and I will work with you in order to fit the songs around your routine.
Step 4 - Once I have enough information from yourself, I will make the mix and provide you with a preview link. This is the first draft and we can change things around until you are satisfied.
Step 5 - After any changes have been made, and you are happy with the music mix, we can look to add sound effects to further enhance your routine in the places that you specify.
Step 6 -
I will provide you with a download link to your final mix.

Back