At my gym we...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we do "work for bows"
we've put a list on the message-wall in our gym with individual skills, for example a tumblepass or jump combination. something they can work on alone and whoever hits it first will receive a bow.
So they work to get as much bows as possible. it's a great motivation.

we also have a list with stunts and a date, they need to get it before that date if not they need to run laps outside.

At our gym we have a mannequin in the pro shop that we named Janice this summer and she sometimes coaches my team, and we put her around different places in the gym to keep people on their toes

We usually just talk trash about each other and argue for no reason, lol. I don't know, you just have to be there. We talk about our appearance, how sretarded someone looks from doing something, etc.

LMAO, last time, this girl held up the entire game because she had to go to the hospital from falling from a sponge...we give her so much crap for it, lol.

IDK, you gotta be there to understand.

At my gym we give people nicknames
smile.png

AT MY GYM...
when someone (weather they are in practice, open tumbling or private tumbling classes) gets a new skill someone runs and rings this really big bell we have. and when the bell rings EVERYONE in the gym has to stop what they are doing sit down and watch and cheer for the person who got a new skill!

its pretty awsome! <3 haha

AT MY GYM...
when someone (weather they are in practice, open tumbling or private tumbling classes) gets a new skill someone runs and rings this really big bell we have. and when the bell rings EVERYONE in the gym has to stop what they are doing sit down and watch and cheer for the person who got a new skill!

its pretty awsome! <3 haha

my gym does the same thing!!

& i hate hearing the worlds full out & tumbling & stunting & jumpng in a sentance together.. i feel like im gonna throw up everytime i hear those words.

haha those two words 'FULL OUT' give me nightmares. 2.5 mins always seems like hours in training but when you hit the comp floor I feel like I can do the routine ten times over!

at my gym we practice. :)

no really, at my gym we have/had (he got broken) a gnome for goodluck.

your gym has a gnome too?! at my gym our cheer moms each have mini gnomes then our coach has 1 kept in the gym thats painted our team colors. he's lucky so he comes to competitions & travels with us. not too long ago a girl knocked it over so my friend & i had to run out & buy crazy glue & piece it back together - thank god it was only the hat part but it was the hardest thing ever.. oh & the mothers are going crazy about the new gnomeo and juliet movie ahahaa.

Back