OT Attention 90's Kids! Best News Ever!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I didn't even think kids that were actually born in the 90s would remember some of these shows depending on when you were born. I can't wait for the Adventures of Pete and Pete and would absolutely love for Are You Afraid of the Dark? to come back.

I can say I am glad they are bringing them back and hopefully they can air more of the old Degrassi episodes because they have completely ruined that show since they replaced the entire cast. I think they should even play the original version of it when the parents of the kids are teenagers.

Yeah...When I saw this posted I was like...who exactly is a 90's kid and would people here really remember these shows or be like "yeah I heard about that". Like I consider myself to be an 80's baby and a 90's kid. However if showed my sister that was born in 95 this...I wouldnt expect her to get excited sinces shes 90's baby and a 00's kid... but yeah.

I agree about Old Degrassi...I would have rather it turned into Degrassi College than whatever that show has done with itself now. Same storylines...with new people.

i think this is the best thing i have heard. EVER. no legit, i was just saying how my childhood has officially ended, because harry potter ends tonight. and nickelodeon is going to resurrect my childhood.

TOTAL WIN.
Legit just read my mind..I'm so happy!

Now, if they bring back Pinwheel or MTV re-runs My So Called Life, I'm seriously not leaving the house.

Yeah...When I saw this posted I was like...who exactly is a 90's kid and would people here really remember these shows or be like "yeah I heard about that". Like I consider myself to be an 80's baby and a 90's kid. However if showed my sister that was born in 95 this...I wouldnt expect her to get excited sinces shes 90's baby and a 00's kid... but yeah.

I agree about Old Degrassi...I would have rather it turned into Degrassi College than whatever that show has done with itself now. Same storylines...with new people.

Yeah my cousin was born in 92' and joined the Facebook group for missing the 90s Nick shows and I was confused because 1/2 the shows on there she had never watched. She really only remembers the cartoon shows and not the other shows. I was born in 88' so I was barely an 80s baby but I still remember all of these shows because my brother was a few years older so it is what I got stuck watching when I was real little.

I live for the old Degrassi episodes they were so good and the new cast just doesn't live up to all the others before them. I mean come on "Drake" can't be "Drake" he is Jimmy.

Something else the older ones on the board may love and remember from growing up is Daria. A few days ago I bought the entire series on DVD and have been watching it non stop.

Now, if they bring back Pinwheel or MTV re-runs My So Called Life, I'm seriously not leaving the house.

Before Teen Nick took over the Canadian "N" channel that played Degrassi they actually had brought back My So Called Life which was AMAZING. Not sure if they still air it since Teen Nick took over the channel though.

Oh and prepare for excitment oldies....they are going to be making a FRAGGLE ROCK movie. Way more excited about that then the Smurf movie.

I just want to shimmy this whole thread. We bought Pete & Pete, Doug, and Alex Mack dvd's for my roommate for her 21st birthday. The 6 of us then proceeded to spend a snow day camped out in our living room having adult bevs while watching shows we saw when we were like 7. Still one of my favorite days of college. We also dressed as Legends of the Hidden Temple for Halloween senior year, complete with helmets, knee pads, and and Olmec. Gah. So excited for this now!!

Back