OT Attention 90's Kids! Best News Ever!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
None of the episodes are showing up on the tv listings, it just says George Lopez and I am not staying up to watch that haha.

None of the episodes are showing up on the tv listings, it just says George Lopez and I am not staying up to watch that haha.
That's on Nick... these are showing on Teen Nick!

LESS THAN 5 MINUTES FOR EAST COASTERS :)

(According to the listings I'm seeing...) It's not actually eight episodes. It's four episodes from 12 to 2 AM, then replayed again from 2 to 4 AM.
Oh well, I'm just so excited they even considered doing this!

my mom does not comprehend the epicness of these shows tonight, i dont think she realizes this is a huge part of my childhood coming back!

my childhood has been restored. i LOVE nick for this. holy crap. i just want to go outside and scream my head off in excitement after what has happened tonight.<3

Ok- Programming for 7/27-7/31, starting at midnight, is the same block: All That, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa and Doug. My guide is only updated through 8/2, and it says those same programs for 8/2 also.

Ok- Programming for 7/27-7/31, starting at midnight, is the same block: All That, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa and Doug. My guide is only updated through 8/2, and it says those same programs for 8/2 also.
My guide shows that until 8/10 it will be the same 4 shows. Starting 8/11 it says To Be Announced (some channels have the show listed, some don't)

Anyone else tear up watching the montage at the begining?

So jealous of you all, I don't think teen nick is available in the UK and nickelodeon is only available on like Sky etc. I wish keenan and kel, and rugrats were brought back over here!! I loved those so much when I was younger :D 'Who loves orange soda?' 'I do I do I dooooo!' :)

Latest posts

Back