Australian Competitions 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Australian Nationals are you looking forward to?

• AASCF Nationals

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Asia Pacific Nationals WCC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Australasian Majors

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Aus Cheer Australian Grand

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm excited for senior 2, although a little biased since that is my division ;) It's always a huge division and the results were SO close at VIC Winterfest and States (with different teams finishing in the top 3 each time) so it will be very interesting to see what happens at Nationals.

I'm also keen to watch senior co-ed level 3, since there always seems to be so much creativity in this level.

And also who can take the title for all girl level 4. I imagine Outlaws Kelly Girls are the team to beat, but can't wait to see if any teams from other states can challenge them for the win

I have a coed 4, no one to go against, so we are aiming for the banner

So it seems we are all getting ready for AASCF nationals, i want to know what teams or divisions your excited about! AND i am more interested in the non level 5 teams, from my first scan of the work plan it looks like youth lv 1 is big one, and senior 2 is always a battle for top 3 spots. These are also division my teams are entered in so i am a little biased.

What is everyone else looking forward to / nervous about?

Very much looking forward to performing with Diamonds (Coed lv 3) in Sydney this year, hope to take home the Banner and a Nationals jacket!!

I'm really hoping for a good section in the Coed 5, last year was a little disappointing, but i don't mean the actual routines I mean the falls. I want to be honest about because last year with the Worlds Judges at AASCF Nationals I really wanted all/or one of the teams to hit to show how good the Aussies are. I just think they are better then that, and I hope this year a team can stick everything.

Very much looking forward to performing with Diamonds (Coed lv 3) in Sydney this year, hope to take home the Banner and a Nationals jacket!!

I'm really hoping for a good section in the Coed 5, last year was a little disappointing, but i don't mean the actual routines I mean the falls. I want to be honest about because last year with the Worlds Judges at AASCF Nationals I really wanted all/or one of the teams to hit to show how good the Aussies are. I just think they are better then that, and I hope this year a team can stick everything.

Story of my life! Right there.... Do I leave our tick tocks in or not? There about 85% solid right now... Sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit...

Well there are 5 teams in the division this year! All pretty strong, I've seen them all... If we all hit top 3 should be pretty close

Well Zoo was creamed by Star Mites and the Philippines at WCC, so we'll have to see what they will do to step it up.

Only zoo and ECA are going for the bid though... I'm pretty sure it's two bids for each level 5 division... So zoo ECA coed and ECA all girl, and Gymstars all girl just get them...

Is anyone on here from FAD? If so I'm so excited your bringing so many teams to nz for cheer n dance rave internationals and to Brisbane for the majors!

Back