Australian Competitions 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Australian Nationals are you looking forward to?

• AASCF Nationals

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Asia Pacific Nationals WCC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Australasian Majors

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Aus Cheer Australian Grand

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's everyone's goals for this weekend? Starlets have set a goal of top 5 in their respective divisions.... Some divisions are larger thanks others but we think that's a good average across our program

There is seven teams including us in our division, yeah we are senior large coed 3.

congrats on getting your goal!
we were competeing against each other in senior 3 large

our goal was just to go out there and smash through our routines.
This year we changed from the uni devision to allstars. A lot hard comp and althrough we didnt place we are so proud of what we put on the floor.

congrats on getting your goal!
we were competeing against each other in senior 3 large

our goal was just to go out there and smash through our routines.
This year we changed from the uni devision to allstars. A lot hard comp and althrough we didnt place we are so proud of what we put on the floor.

Thank you, thats lovely of you to say. I haven't had a chance to check out your routine yet still waiting for the DVD, but i hope we'll run into each other next year at least! :)

Thank you, thats lovely of you to say. I haven't had a chance to check out your routine yet still waiting for the DVD, but i hope we'll run into each other next year at least! :)

I'm not cheering next season :(
I am hoping to do a stunt group but everything depends on if I can get the funds to pay for it.

Back