All-Star Awards Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally HATED the cheering after wc was announced second. YES i completely 2010 was the year of teal but come on. I wanted to cry for the wc :/ I personally love to be around teams when they find out they made it to day TWO at worlds. Saw so many tears from moms, coaches and the teams last year. It just made my day :)

I understand that teams should sit down until they are called but seriously would'nt you freak out if your one and only amazing dream came true? Senior Elite never won worlds before and they have been trying for years to win and they did! Not looking for any fight or anything but they were just excited beyond belief and they loved every moment on it! :)
do you remember cali winning the year before? they didnt jump up and down before getting called. and they beat top gun. cali won with class (;

I dont believe anyone DESERVES it. I believe sr elite EARNED their title last year. Because technically if were going by who HIT last year at worlds, i would say WCSS deserved it because they HIT and were the most consistant. All Im saying is I didnt appreciate the way everyone reacted to wc coming in second. But it is what it is...everyone was just happy for cea. Totally understand that.

& yes Cali won with Class :) Hopefully this will happen several times for them this year "fingers crossed" :)

I have an idea. How about all of the CEA haters start a new thread where you can all just complain so that we don't have to see it in EVERY THREAD. Some of us don't want to sit here and have everything that we post be attacked. (This goes for Shooting Stars, F5, Top Gun, Orange, Cali, etc. haters as well)

I am just so tired of all of the negativity.

I always find it interesting that celebrating when you found out you've won is considered "low class". I wonder who ever came up with that, 'cause it's pretty much a practice solely found in cheer.

When is the last time you saw the Olympic Silver Medalist gymnast highlighted when the Gold Medalist's scores are announced? Um....never?

ANNNYYWHHOOO. I love the SSX reaction :) And if anyone would tell me when Cali actually wins in that video (I don't feel like watching the whole thing haha) I'd love to see it.

The topic of them being "disrespectful", "low class", "immature", "rude", and whatever else people have called it has been discussed numerous times after Worlds last year. Can we just keep this thread on topic and positive?

I have an idea. How about all of the CEA haters start a new thread where you can all just complain so that we don't have to see it in EVERY THREAD. Some of us don't want to sit here and have everything that we post be attacked. (This goes for Shooting Stars, F5, Top Gun, Orange, Cali, etc. haters as well)

I am just so tired of all of the negativity.

Im sorry you feel that way. Im not a hater, but everyone has their favorites. If your on a team that EVERYONE LOVES or HAS WON worlds, then of course people are going to TALK more about that certain team. It is what it is...Someone is always going to find a way to complain to make your team feel like they shouldnt have won. You can either choose to read or just ignore itttt

so sorry if i offended anyone in any way. I just say it like i see it :)

i know our coaches tell us not to cheer if we win, but we really couldn't help it at cheersport. we tried our best to stay calm but when you're at a competition that big and you're called in first place, you can't contain yourself! so it's not fair to call anyone disrespectful because i'm sure they didn't plan to do that, it's just shock

this whole thing was beaten to death last year. lets all move on......
this is one of the reasons i love batc's awards the best.... they bring up the final 2 & recognize both, then announce the winner first.

I can honestly say..I LOSE it at awards with most teams when the winner is announced. I just straight up lose it..and I can guarantee it will happen at worlds..I am very empathetic so yeah I guess that explains that. I posted a facebook status a little awhile ago talking about how much I absolutely love "road to worlds" videos particularly, Stingray Spice, HotCheer, Platinum Athletics <3 obsessed. I cry every single time I watch all of them, specifically towards the end when it's during awards and they announce the placement/bids. Videos like these show what cheerleading is really about, the hardwork and dedication which all pays off (literally) ;) and just the act of sportsmanship and team bonding! Ah I can't wait to cry again at worlds this year..it's happening, regardless.

My favorite award ceremonies consists of one thing: sportsmanship. I bawled my eyes out at worlds last year oh gosh I wish I could remember the division that stood in a huge circle together during awards, someone please help me?! :D

I can honestly say..I LOSE it at awards with most teams when the winner is announced. I just straight up lose it..and I can guarantee it will happen at worlds..I am very empathetic so yeah I guess that explains that. I posted a facebook status a little awhile ago talking about how much I absolutely love "road to worlds" videos particularly, Stingray Spice, HotCheer, Platinum Athletics <3 obsessed. I cry every single time I watch all of them, specifically towards the end when it's during awards and they announce the placement/bids. Videos like these show what cheerleading is really about, the hardwork and dedication which all pays off (literally) ;) and just the act of sportsmanship and team bonding! Ah I can't wait to cry again at worlds this year..it's happening, regardless.

My favorite award ceremonies consists of one thing: sportsmanship. I bawled my eyes out at worlds last year oh gosh I wish I could remember the division that stood in a huge circle together during awards, someone please help me?! :D
Is this it? This is a good awards with Top Gun and Cheer Athletics at worlds last year in IOC5, I like when the top two teams come together and hold hands, it shows good sportsmanship.

Back