All-Star Awards Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
i think my favorite part of competitions is watching peoples reactions when they win. does anyone have any good awards videos they want to share?!

heres the large senior 3 team i coach winning battle at the capital. we are all soooooo nervous before awards. we hit our routine the first day and were in first. we hit the routine even better the second day but were still sooooooo nervous beofre awards. we competed against hotcheer and they are an AMAZING team! it couldve went either way! this was probably the most exciting awards ever!!

I hate these videos. I just find myself crying, when I have no affiliation with any of the teams. You wouldn't have wanted to see me when our Jr 3 team won at UCA. Embarrassing.

I understand that teams should sit down until they are called but seriously would'nt you freak out if your one and only amazing dream came true? Senior Elite never won worlds before and they have been trying for years to win and they did! Not looking for any fight or anything but they were just excited beyond belief and they loved every moment on it! :)

I understand that teams should sit down until they are called but seriously would'nt you freak out if your one and only amazing dream came true? Senior Elite never won worlds before and they have been trying for years to win and they did! Not looking for any fight or anything but they were just excited beyond belief and they loved every moment on it! :)

Oh no I don't doubt I'd be excited. but if you watch stingrays orange when they won last year, they weren't all running around going crazy, they were excited but waited until they were announced.

Back