Ayc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats @FTSP Good luck this weekend!

@em_ily98 - I consider myself an honorary Keyport Indian ;) I became good friends with Joe V and Sherry after Sandy and you are my second favorite AYC organization :)

Both our PeeWee 12- small and our JM13 large are headed to Nationals too. I wish that I was going down with everyone tomoorow!!!!

@Tealxblack25 - how heartbreaking to miss by so little :( I am sorry!

Congrats @FTSP Good luck this weekend!

@em_ily98 - I consider myself an honorary Keyport Indian ;) I became good friends with Joe V and Sherry after Sandy and you are my second favorite AYC organization :)

Both our PeeWee 12- small and our JM13 large are headed to Nationals too. I wish that I was going down with everyone tomoorow!!!!

@Tealxblack25 - how heartbreaking to miss by so little :( I am sorry!
it is okay ! we had a terrific end to our season.. we placed 3rd out of 5th and 2nd out of 5 and missed 1st by three points - the first place coach came and found me afterwards and said that no team has ever come that close to beating them and theyve always beaten teams by atleast 10 points !!

Finally home from Florida. My team did a great job but didn't place. My CP's team was amazing. Hopefully we will be back next year better than ever.

It was a very emotional weekend to NOT be there with our older teams. Our PeeWee team took third (out of 10) and our JM team was named Grand Champs of the entire weekend :) They executed such an amazing routine - I was in awe. I was so proud of all of the work that both teams put into it.

--

It was hard to watch via broadcast ,the division that my cp's team would have competed in if they decided to compete this year. There were only two teams in that catagory and one of the teams' had their pyramid go down. I know we would have given them a run for their money-lol! But, mostly, I just would have loved to have the younger teams bask see their older cheer sister's success and gain another year of high level competition experience, since our division is always so -lol

and again, I vow that I will NEVER not go down with the rest of the organization if any of our teams are lucky enough to go!
it is torture , knowing that all that fun was being had without me.

@FTSP - I hope that you still had a great time and your girls are proud of of themselves. You guys worked so hard, I know

Last edited:
@mamabear we all had a blast. And saw what needs to change for next year. The planning started Saturday night lol. Next year we will have to meet up.

Season Premeire in Bedford, NH is October 18th !
Good luck to those attending - Little Red Raiders will be exhibitioning in the morning but participating in the tri-tournament for anyone on here ! :D

Season Premeire in Bedford, NH is October 18th !
Good luck to those attending - Little Red Raiders will be exhibitioning in the morning but participating in the tri-tournament for anyone on here ! :D
This will be the first time in 6 years CP won't be competing there. Her high school team decided not to go.

Back