Ayc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This will be the first time in 6 years CP won't be competing there. Her high school team decided not to go.
Aww, Ive heard mixed feelings regarding the competition 1. its early in the season for some and 2. its too dark in the gymnasium.
We went last year and had a great time ! The event hosts are great - we know we probably wont do perfect just because of the first comp jitters but we just want to go and get it over with (the jitters) ! lol

Aww, Ive heard mixed feelings regarding the competition 1. its early in the season for some and 2. its too dark in the gymnasium.
We went last year and had a great time ! The event hosts are great - we know we probably wont do perfect just because of the first comp jitters but we just want to go and get it over with (the jitters) ! lol

The teams always have a great time. It does get very crowded and hot in the gym. CP's team decided not to go because the high school session is so late. It is a great place to get the jitters out before States in 2 weeks.

Have a great time!

Hello,

Im lookfor for a 2014-2015 AYC Scoring Grid.. I am not a member of the website so I was wondering if anyone could send me one ??? Thank you so much !

Hello,

Im lookfor for a 2014-2015 AYC Scoring Grid.. I am not a member of the website so I was wondering if anyone could send me one ??? Thank you so much !
Is there an email contact you could try?

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

Back