OT Back To School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That's how prom is here in good ole Missouri too! Expect most everyone gets big fancy party buses instead of limos because we can dance on them haha because we get kicked out of prom for "provocative" dancing. And we have ours at Bartle Hall which is an event center but this year they are having it at The KC Chiefs Stadium and it's sooooo nice. I'm jealous I graduated! And we pay $50 per couple per tickets but we get a "free" prom shirt with it! And basically everyone here wears long dresses but there are always a couple who wear short ones:)
That's what I want to do is get a party bus!! I haven't decided if I'm gonna go long or short yet though. I think I might go high low! Not those ugly ones though haha more like a gradual fall with an open leg.

That's what I want to do is get a party bus!! I haven't decided if I'm gonna go long or short yet though. I think I might go high low! Not those ugly ones though haha more like a gradual fall with an open leg.

I wanted a high low dress so bad but my mom hated it :( I ended up with a gorgeous white dress that I was in love with. I got it online at a boutique called Peaches Boutique! They have gorgeous dresses and quite a few of my friends ordered from there as well! They have pretty good prices as well!

I wanted a high low dress so bad but my mom hated it :( I ended up with a gorgeous white dress that I was in love with. I got it online at a boutique called Peaches Boutique! They have gorgeous dresses and quite a few of my friends ordered from there as well! They have pretty good prices as well!
is it the one in the dresses thread?

Yes! And the long grey one shouldered dress I got from Cache my Junior year and they have gorgeous dresses!
Ohhh I loved those!! You looked gorgeous!! Ill definetly keep that place in mind! This is the one I love and wanted this year
6cce5554-53b6-e32a.jpg

I loved Chem!!! and bio was alright...i feel like i took these subjects so long ago...oh wait i did :( lol i feel so old haha sometimes I miss high school but then I pinch myself and quickly get over it...i do wish I could have re-done some things tho like classes, prom, some of the not-so-nice people I hung out with ...sigh lol

dont stress about being to class on time. most the time the teachers dont care anyway. at my school i walked in late everyday sometimes 10 minutes late and never got in trouble hahah
but then again im a thug

dont stress about being to class on time. most the time the teachers dont care anyway. at my school i walked in late everyday sometimes 10 minutes late and never got in trouble hahah
but then again im a thug
If we're not in our seats when the bell rings we get lunch detention...

If we're not in our seats when the bell rings we get lunch detention...
omg thats horrible, i know my art teacher showed up like 10 minutes late every morning. all her stuff would be there but she would go run and errand and be late every day. she was my first period teacher. loved her for that!

Back