Back Tuck Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow, looking good! Congrats! Your CP is adorable, and only six years old?! Crazy! Now that she's got it consistently, just have her work on making her set even higher. That way, she'll be ready for layouts and fulls! :D

Wow, looking good! Congrats! Your CP is adorable, and only six years old?! Crazy! Now that she's got it consistently, just have her work on making her set even higher. That way, she'll be ready for layouts and fulls! :D

Thanks!! It came out of no where the other day so I'm sure it will only get better. When she would set higher she would over rotate and fall on her butt but she will figure it out eventually!!:)

Thanks!! It came out of no where the other day so I'm sure it will only get better. When she would set higher she would over rotate and fall on her butt but she will figure it out eventually!!:)

Yeah, when you set higher than normal, you have to wait a bit longer to flip. It's a weird sensation at first, but I'm she she'll get it after she practices more! Can't wait to see more videos of her new skills! :D

I forgot I made this thread. For those who haven't already seen the video here is the most recent one

We got her to not run so far!!
We also got her to do a round off tuck! So yay for her!!
Next on the list is the standing tuck.
Which her only problem now is she doesn't pull her toes fast enough. The coach doesn't really spot her he just puts his hand behind her legs and swipes her feet out from under her! Lol

Make sure she is really getting her chest up right from the handspring. It will help that set so much!

Back