All-Star Backpack Comparison Nfinity Vs Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Hey so I have both a Nfinity Backpack and a Worlds backpack, not the drawstring. The durability of the Nfinity backpack is forever almost from my experience. anyone have any experience with the Worlds ones?
If the Worlds one is pretty durable, i plan on just sticking to the Nfinity one and using my worlds one for the rest of the duration, and if not, then ima just use the Worlds bag span lol..

this one

m_55ca76c78cc1ab590a01c00d.jpg

Is it an Airbac? I have an Airbac that I use for competitions and taking to/from the gym and really like it. It's held up really well over two years of frequent use.

Hey so I have both a Nfinity Backpack and a Worlds backpack, not the drawstring. The durability of the Nfinity backpack is forever almost from my experience. anyone have any experience with the Worlds ones?
If the Worlds one is pretty durable, i plan on just sticking to the Nfinity one and using my worlds one for the rest of the duration, and if not, then ima just use the Worlds bag span lol..

this one

m_55ca76c78cc1ab590a01c00d.jpg

My original one (same design but original run of these in black and gray) has lasted through 3.5 years of judging trips with heavy usage nearly every weekend of the cheer season. Also summer travel use. Suffered the first tear last month. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back