All-Star Bangkok 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I the only one who noticed they have some tumbling this year? These stunts will be perfect (as they always are) but add in the fact they're throwing some fulls (that have better technique than cheer perfection) and they should be mixing things up in that division!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Welcome back Bangkok!!!! I can't wait to see ya'll at Worlds 2014!!! This routine, even with mistakes is still a great and visual routine!!!! Looking forward to this division at Worlds next year!!!! Cheers!!!!

Is that competition in a shopping mall?? And are those spotters just some random guys that went shopping?
Yes it is at Seacon Square Mall every year in Thailand. Since this was a warm up I think, the spotters are prob helpers/alternates/assistants for the team. During semi's they were not on the floor (just competition spotters it looked like).

Bankok is always so thrilling to watch at worlds......if you're there don't miss them!!

I watched a movie titled "the queens", it's like a thai version of bring it on, and it was shown in thailand way back 2003, but the routines in that movie are crazy!

Love them! And I especially love SM, Bangcock version.

And I love that they have their own unique style. It's fun to watch.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

When we watched it earlier today at home that was the 1st thing dh picked out. Susie's mom is everywhere!
By far my favorite International team and I really hope they make it to Worlds this year. If it's a money issue I for one would buy a t-shirt, bow, whatever to get them there.

they adopted that inverted transition and made it their own. perfect!! I hope they go to ICU and worlds

Back