All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If he didn't read the books, he wouldn't know about the Mockingjay warning that cues the hovercrafts as that wasn't shown in the movies...maybe you didn't read the books?
touche. but yes i read all three about a year and a half ago haha.

Sorry I just think it is silly for a team getting a new dance to be that big of a deal. New stunts, sure, but a new dance is no reason to freak out because a video hasn't been posted 24 hours later.
of course. I agree. i speak for myself when i say i wasn't freaking just having some fun :)

So I guess that answered one of the many questions I had about their routine was their dance. I love it .. wish I could see it more clear but I still love it !

I think it was a big deal for most because 1. they learned it OVERNIGHT and 2. If it is going to give them a higher score then their old one then it is kind of a big deal. Atleast for SE supporters like myself ! Let us enjoy it and dont rain on our parade !

I like the new one, but I was just starting to like the old one.

I think I have realized why the pryamid seems to awkward to me, they need to change the pryamid music back to the orignal song they had. That song made for a much better ending song then the slow song they have now and overall made the pyramid seem faster.

Sorry I just think it is silly for a team getting a new dance to be that big of a deal. New stunts, sure, but a new dance is no reason to freak out because a video hasn't been posted 24 hours later.
I agree in a way, but considering the winner of Worlds last year was because of the dance score (among other things of course, but its what put them over the top of the others) seems to make me think the dance is just as important as stunts, pyramid, and everything else.

StarshipTrooper any idea if this dance scored higher, and will be sticking around?

New dance has some work to do but I think will stay. Baskets good, virtually all tumble skills thrown, jumps improving a lot, stunts will all look the same in a month I think. Transitions are clean, conditioning and execution improved. SE will practice a lot over the next month, more than they have all year to date. If you look back and compare BATB to Worlds it is their period of biggest improvement over the last 6 years each year. Will it be enough? Don't know but they'll give it a shot.

I like the new one, but I was just starting to like the old one.

I think I have realized why the pryamid seems to awkward to me, they need to change the pryamid music back to the orignal song they had. That song made for a much better ending song then the slow song they have now and overall made the pyramid seem faster.

totally agree!
I also agree with people who find the ending cradle catch a bit annoying, but what really bugs me about the pyramid, is the little girls, who do the walk over flip, back and forth and back 3 times....i find it boring! Not a big fan of their pyramid this year but if it is scoring high, than i guess i don't know what i'm talking about! :)

New dance has some work to do but I think will stay. Baskets good, virtually all tumble skills thrown, jumps improving a lot, stunts will all look the same in a month I think. Transitions are clean, conditioning and execution improved. SE will practice a lot over the next month, more than they have all year to date. If you look back and compare BATB to Worlds it is their period of biggest improvement over the last 6 years each year. Will it be enough? Don't know but they'll give it a shot.
I have to say, I have loved seeing the struggle of Sr Elite this year. Not meant in a bad way, but it makes me remember what being a true athlete means. You may not always win, hit or score, but you fight, work harder and get better each time to be the best YOU can be. They are definitely looking better each time I see them and are still a force to be reckoned with. I wish them all the luck at Worlds!

Back